Leading the world in essentials for a better life. That’s what Kimberly-Clark is all about.
We place consumers at the center of everything we do. Billions worldwide choose our products to make a positive difference in their lives. That’s a big responsibility and one we take seriously.
- 58,000 employees working at manufacturing facilities in 37 countries
- Leading brands sold in more than 175 countries
- More than 140 years in business
- Nearly one-quarter of the world’s population purchase our products every day
- $21.1 billion in sales in 2012
- With brands like Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex,Poise and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2 brand share in more than 80 countries
- Previously ranked first in the personal care category in Dow Jones’ Sustainability World Index five years in a row (2005-2009)
- Contributed about $33 million in and products to charitable causes in 2012
- On our brands:
People know and trust our products and the solutions they provide every day.
- Huggies: Foundation of our $6 billion Baby Care business.
- Kleenex: The world’s first facial tissue. Today, it’s more than a $1 billion business.
- Scott: Global sales of more than $2 billion annually.
- Kotex: Trusted by millions of women in more than 100 countries and more than $1 billion business.
- Pull-Ups: First disposable training pant and leader of $2 billion global market.
- Depend: Pioneered the retail incontinence care category in the U.S.
- Medical professionals turn to Kimberly-Clark Health Care for a portfolio of products essential to the health and hygiene of their patients and staff.
- Even when they’re not at home, people use Kimberly-Clark Professional‘s washroom, workplace safety and do-it-yourself solutions.
When consumers purchase our instantly recognizable brands, they also help make the world a better place. We seek opportunities to make more of our products with sustainable wood , find ways to recycle our packaging, and challenge ourselves every day to discover ways to carry on the resources we enjoy today for generations to come. From our leaders to our front-line employees, we treat our planet’s resources with care and consideration. We build sustainability into every facet of our business.