Masifunde Training Centre is an INSETA accredited training provider, offering training to learners who wish to achieve qualifications and skills in the Financial Services sector.
Masifunde Training Centre is an INSETA accredited training provider, offering training to learners who wish to achieve qualifications and skills in the Financial Services sector. These qualifications are part of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) and are SAQA approved.
Legislation requires that companies and people giving financial advice or intermediary services must meet the Fit and Proper criteria. To this end, we offer accredited qualifications that are part of the Financial Service Board’s list of acceptable Fit and Proper qualifications.
Our training process includes the following services:
- Advice about training options
- Programme development
- Accredited training for qualifications and skills programmes:
- Facilitated training
- Distance hard copy training
- Distance online training site
- Assessment and moderation
- Verification and uploading of credits for learners
- Learnerships and learnership support
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Course material
- Soft skills training (non-accredited training)
- Preparation training for the Regulatory Exams Level 1
- Key individuals, Sole proprietors and FSPs
- Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) Services
Vision & Mission
Our passion, skills and expertise will contribute towards skilled, capable and professional workforce within the Financial Services Sector, which shares in and contributes to benefits and opportunities of economic expansion and an inclusive growth path for all South Africans.
- To be the leading Financial Services and Business Studies institute
- Increase access to high quality and relevant education training and skills development opportunities within the Financial Services Sector
- Promote the integration of workplace and theoretical training, and contribute to sustained employment of the unemployed and progression of those already employed