An entrepreneurial visionary, and dubbed “tech titan” of the world, Elon Musk has gone where most would not dare to tread.
His innovative, revolutionary and often-unorthodox ideas – the steps of one man – resulted in some giant leaps for mankind.
A penny for his thoughts – top 10 quotes by Elon Musk
- I think life on Earth must be more than just solving problems . . . It’s got to be something inspiring, even if is vicarious.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Going from PayPal, I thought: ‘Well, what are some of the other problems that are likely to most affect the future of humanity?’ Not from the perspective, ‘What’s the best way to make money?
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Land on Mars, a round-trip ticket – half a million dollars. It can be done.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.