By Fiona Wakelin
1. Exercise is a great stress reliever. At least 30 minutes a day keeps the stress at bay. If you can’t make gym take a walk at lunch.
2. Drink plenty of water – 3 litres of aqua helps flush out the toxins.
3. Ramp up the fruit, salad, vegetables components in your lunch pack – avoid junk food.
4. If your organisation does not excel at pats on the back, ensure your own sense of achievement through planning and scheduling reviews and updates.
5. Don’t bottle up resentment – speak to someone.
In the world of cryptocurrencies, time moves at an extremely rapid rate. In order for you to become familiar with this popular form of investment, learn crypto innovations and the many ways on how to invest, you first need to master the basics.